Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Submarine vinyl, It's a Boy card and a Quilt!

Just a whole crafty kind of week this week with a few projects to show...

First up are the US Navy Submarine Dolphins that I made for my Dad who is a retired Navy captain...
found the graphic online and just imported it to Make the Cut and cleaned it up a bit.  I think if I cut it again I will work on making it a little more solid- all those scales were a PAIN!

Next up is a baby boy card for a baby shower of a friend...
Love this card for its simplicity.  I used a ready made card from Joann's and embossed it with my Swiss Dots CB folder.  The wording is from a We R Memory Keepers "Foil Glitter Flock" baby boy set- I used the brown flock for the rub on.  There are blue adhesive gems on the circle of words as well.

Last, but not least, is a quilt I made for my best friend with fabrics she sent me from Australia.
It is a small quilt but it is the first one I actually quilted myself on my regular Bernina sewing machine.  It took me forever to do (sorry S!!!) but I am so glad it is done now! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so very talented! I am always amazed! The quilt looks awesome! :)

    Love ya !!!

    S

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted ASAP! Please pardon the wait as I try to cut down on spam, thank you!