Search This Blog

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Soldier card and Monogram card with gift card holder...

Soldier card- simple cuts of 2 x 3 1/2" and increasing by 1/4 " for each blue and red layers, then by a 1/2" for the yellow.  A2 size- used a ready made white cardstock card for the base.


Cursive 101 cartridge for the letters and Ashlyn's Alphabet frame (Icon: J), yellow Stickles on the frame and Diamond Glaze on the top letter layers.  First time I had used the Diamond Glaze- I think I like the shine and smoothness it gives...just a pain to get the air bubbles out!  Not so sure about the frame and it's asymmetry- I like my symmetry, dang it!  But I decided to let the bit of whimsy stay there... 
This was a fairly large card for me- nearly 5 x 7.


Just a little gift card holder to go in the above card.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your pictures and creativity! I am putting you as my first Spuds Blog Find of the Week on my Blog. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted ASAP! Please pardon the wait as I try to cut down on spam, thank you!