Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

S' mores cookies!

I was playing around in the kitchen yesterday day and had a box of devils food cake mix (Betty Crocker super moist!) that I had accidentally poked a hole in the bag in my attempt to just get one more box top for my daughter's school, lol.  I had to come up with something to make with it but didn't want cake. 
Here is my recipe!

S'mores Cookies

Preheat oven to 350°

1 box Devil's Food cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 c. applesauce (or veg oil)
1/3 c. Chocolate chips
1/2 c. Marshmallows
3 large (full rectangle) graham crackers, broken up

Mix first 3 ingredients into a batter.  Add dry ingredients and stir well.  Place teaspoonful of batter 2 inches apart on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.

Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
You can add more or less of the dry ingredients to suit your tastes :) Just keep in mind that the marshmallows melt and ooze out :)  I used fresh parchment paper under each batch to make cleanup easy and sliding off the hot ones with the paper to cool before removing them from the sheet was way easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted ASAP! Please pardon the wait as I try to cut down on spam, thank you!