Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthdays

I love this stamp set!  It is the dragonfly from Mindscapes by Inkadinkado clear stamps.  I used Perfect Medium and silver embossing powder.  Rhinestones along the edge of the ribbon add a little extra sparkle.

I used the Hero Arts G211 Large Happy Birthday rubber stamp in black ink.  Stampin' Up Ticket corner punch on the corners of the green and yellow cardstock.  Stamped dragonflies with Perfect Medium and used clear sparkle and light blue embossing powder (did each color seperately to avoid mixing colors).

Hero Arts birthday stamp again as well as Stampin' Up corner punch.  I used Terrifically Tacky Tape to adhere the clear glass microbeads for the frame.  Rhinestones in the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted ASAP! Please pardon the wait as I try to cut down on spam, thank you!