Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day, Birthdays and Thank you's...

 the Father's Day card I made for my husband. Do you know how hard it is to get a one year old to do a handprint?? This was actually the first try so I didn't push it! I used a baby safe ink and hand cut a heart and attached it with a pop-dot.
 Made this card for my dad. I used a sepia ink pad for the background- Stampabilities "Paisley Background 02", Sandylion Essentials Owl stickers, and hand cut a branch from a paint sample chip.
 birthday card for a Tinkerbell themed birthday party... embellished my cuttlebugged cardstock by sanding and added rhinestones/crystals and used Magenta stickles. The butterflies are stickers I found years ago...

 Birthday card for my MIL- used the new Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch around the Page set, K&Company 3-D floral stickers and Hero Arts G211 Large Happy Birthday stamp

 more K&Company 3-D floral stickers, MS Double Loops and Thank You stamp- not sure of the brand since I unmounted the rubber from the wood block...

5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card, Hero Arts K4890 CardArt Thank You Flourish stamp, used Black Diamond Stickles on dots and nipped the corners of the card with a Fiskars corner round punch

 very simple birthday card! used the Joann's metal birthday sticker, Terrifically Tacky Tape with the microglass beads... I love those beads!

Thanks! used the cuttlebug A2 Combo set-With Gratitude for the Thanks, 1/4" Terrifically Tacky Tape and glass microbeads...

Cuttlebug A2 Combo set- With Gratitude for words, background cardstock Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder- sanded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted ASAP! Please pardon the wait as I try to cut down on spam, thank you!