Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Why Jamberry? Plus UK Launch Info, Australia and New Zealand links

Let me tell you a little about me and why I love Jamberry...  I am a stay at home mom with 2 kids, 2 rambunctious dogs, a cranky cat and a VERY understanding hubby.  We live in Texas!  I rarely did my nails before discovering Jamberry-  I didn't have any time to go sit in a salon for 2 hours and spend money on a mani/pedi, and when I did paint them myself, they chipped right away!!  I had tried a couple of wraps you could get at the grocery store but noticed that they smelled funny and if I didn't use the whole package, they would dry out and not go on correctly for another application.  
AND THEN...
I met a spunky Jamberry consultant, Desiree, at a vendor event I was working at and decided to give these wraps a try.  2 manicures and 2 pedicures from one sheet that costs way less than one visit to the salon?? AND they are non-toxic, vegan friendly, formaldehyde free, gluten free, never animal tested, can be applied on acrylics or gel nails, and last up to 2 weeks on fingers and 6 weeks on toes?  Yes, please! 

My first application was not perfect, not gonna lie!  But I knew I could improve and each time I tried it, the better I got at applying them and now can do a full mani in as little as 15 minutes and be ready to walk out the door!  There are lots of YouTube videos for tips and tricks to help different shaped nail beds (curvy nail beds? try the baseball method).  I decided to join Desiree and her awesome team just a few months after trying Jamberry for the first time- and I wish I hadn't waited so long!  These wraps are fun, stylish and make me feel like I'm put together even when I'm just hanging around the house with my kids.  My kids love them too- my daughter loves the juniors and the mommy-daughter time we get when applying her wraps.  My son always like to check out my nails (he even asks why they don't have something on them when I am between wraps!).  I wear my Jamberry all the time and these nails practically advertise themselves!  People are always asking me about my nails and I carry my samples in my purse. :)  

 Have you ever wanted to own your own business? Would you like to work from home?  Do you love having cute nails but don't have the time or money to go to the salon every couple weeks (only to have it chip within hours)?  Jamberry is perfect for you!  Please visit florellis.jamberry.com for more information or email me at florellisyleoils@gmail.com and I will be happy to help you!
Want to try a sample? Fill out this Google form and I will get one in the mail to you ASAP!

I am so excited to be a part of the launch of Jamberry into another new market!  Jamberry Nails UK launches on April 5th at 6pm BST! You can visit this site to get all the details and samples sent to your door!!  I would love to help you start your own Jamberry journey and be your sponsor!

AU/NZ friends launched on October 1st, 2015 and saw huge success for many new consultants!! Some within hours!!  If you are in Australia or New Zealand and would like to join Jamberry, I'd love to be your sponsor and help you start your own business! My site for Australia is florellis.jamberrynails.com.au , New Zealand is florellis.jamberrynails.co.nz .  

Won't you join me on April 5th for the launch of Jamberry UK?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted ASAP! Please pardon the wait as I try to cut down on spam, thank you!